About the Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association
The Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association is a non-profit organization created to promote, train, and educate both our members and consumers on best practices for the roofing industry in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma roofing contractors, both large and small, have acknowledged the importance of sustaining professional business standards and upholding the highest quality workmanship and protection for our clients. Our member companies have worked hard to guarantee that quality roofing systems are installed and their clients who support their business are treated fairly. Together, we continue to promote professionalism, benevolence and self-preservation within our State's roofing industry.
The Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association goal is to help homeowners and commercial building owners and managers make informed decisions about replacing and maintaining their roof systems. In the consumer information area of the website, you will find helpful information and services to assist with these decisions.
ORCA is not a consumer agency and is not equipped to handle disputes between consumers and contractors. Please review the content in this site for general information about how to select a professional roofing contractor.
If you have a dispute with a member of the Oklahoma Roofing Association, please see the CIB Information section with the details.
ORCA Mission Statement
The purpose and objectives for which this association is formed are as follows:
- To unite those engaged in the roofing industry in Oklahoma for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the industry.
- To bring dignity and respect to the roofing industry in Oklahoma.
- To build consumer confidence and safeguard the public welfare through the adherence to the association’s “Code of Ethics”.
- To obtain and make available to its members pertinent information relative to the industry for each member’s beneficial use.
- To make, enter into, carry out, and enforce any contract, agreement, or transaction which the Board of Directors believes to be in the best interest and for the benefit of its members, and to perform and/or engage in such other things that will promote and safeguard the interests of the roofing industry in the state of Oklahoma.
- To foster constructive and progressive legislation, especially as it may affect roofing contractors, suppliers, related trades and other services involved in the roofing industry in the state of Oklahoma.
- To promote confidence, respect and good fellowship among all who are directly or indirectly engaged in the Oklahoma roofing industry.